Thursday, December 13, 2012

1 Out of 3

Bedrest: Nope. Although do I ever wish for a day where I was banned from lifting a finger? I'll sheepishly admit to pining for those every now and then.

Baby: No way. She's a big girl. At 19 months, there is nothing about our little girl that is baby, except for some extra "fluff" (baby fat) that makes her cheeks full and her thighs adorable.

Blessing: Absolutely. The reason I started this blog, to be honest, was to pass the time during my (what I considered to be) extremely long and boring time on bedrest. However, the reason I continue to write periodically is to record the blessings bestowed on us by having our little girl in our life.

She blesses me each time she smiles, giggles when we tickle the back of her neck, drinks her pretend tea, sings "Jesus Loves Me", prays before she eats, puts her hand out and says "hand" wanting me to hold her hand, exclaims "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" after naps or in the morning, and the list goes on and on.

I only hope that I can be a blessing in her life, as well.

So, since I've got only 1 out 3 of the descripters going for me now, perhaps a name change is in order. Perhaps a new direction is in order. I want to record the wonder of her childhood through this blog. I'll be thinking about it for now, but feel free to comment if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment