Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Breakthrough (Sort of...)

Jenaleigh's napping on her own (yes, without being held!). However, it's only during the day time in her rock 'n play, which I'm not 100% comfortable about leaving her in unsupervised (ie. when I'm sleeping). So, for now, her daytime naps will afford me some time to clean (both the house and my self!) At least we're making some progress! Now, if we could only get her to sleep at night in either her pack 'n play or crib -- then, we'd be GOLDEN!

She changes so much every single day! For example, for the first two weeks of her life she loved laying on her tummy on my chest. Now, she'll do that about 50% of the time I'm holding her, but she prefers positions where she can look into my eyes if she wakes. Also, we can tell she's hit a growth spurt (not only by the increased feedings, but also because she feels heavier)!

In her Rock 'N Play! 
I'll leave you with possibly the cutest picture ever taken...


1 comment:

  1. How do you like the Rock n Play? We are wanting to get one for our baby on the way.

    ReplyDelete