Monday, April 4, 2011

Coming Home Outfit. Cast Your Vote.

What outfit do you think little Jenaleigh should wear when she comes home from the hospital (after she stays put in the womb for another 5 weeks or so... did you hear me, little girl?)?

1. A Dress (not this exact one, but one similar)

2. A Sleeper (we have this very one in NB size)



3. A Onesie (this whole ensemble was a gift from Jenaleigh's Mee Mee! It doesn't show up very good in this picture, but the onesie says "Mommy loves me")

4. A Romper (yet again, not this exact one, but one similar)


Cast your vote here and if you have some rationale behind your choice that you'd like to share, please leave a comment!


What should Jenaleigh's "Coming Home" outfit be?

1 comment:

  1. I voted for a dress because I haven't ever had that option. :) Kevin came home in the very same outfit that Mark wore home from the hospital. I couldn't believe that my MIL a)still had it and b)was willing to part with it. Zane came home in an outfit that Mark picked out, a little one-piece sweater deal. It was adorable. Whatever sweet Jenaleigh is wearing witll be precious!

    ReplyDelete