Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Should You Be Parking There?

On my "Things I Love About Being Pregnant" post, a friend made a comment that she loved the reserved expecting mothers parking spots! But, I have to confess...


I've never once parked in one! Sure, I've seen them. And yes, I've driven past them when they've been empty and opted for a spot at the end of the lot. Why? Well, I never felt like I 'looked pregnant enough' to park there. I was afraid people would stare at me and say, "Should you be parking there?"

I know, I know.... that's so silly!  And if I could go back and do it over again, I'd sure enough turn my jeep into one of those spots being guarded by a stork. If I have the chance to go shopping again before baby gets here (not sure about that, since I'll probably be on bedrest the remainder of the time), I'll circle the parking lot until one of the expectant mother spots is empty so I can proudly park there!

No comments:

Post a Comment